Friday, September 12, 2014

Cricut Artist Gate Fold Cards


Hello my crafty friends, happy TGIF to you all. I have been playing a little bit in my crafty room. I had saw a video from Joy over at Obsessed With Scrapbooking make a card using the card base on the Artist cartridge. It was so dang cute, that I had to make some cards with this card base. The only Cricut I use was for the base. The papers are from SU, don't know which packs they came from, I bought a bunch when they were on clearance. The first card I used a die and sentiment stamp from My Creative Time. 


This is the inside of the card. All the cards will look the same only with the matching paper on the inside that was used on the outside. I haven't placed sentiments on the inside yet. Some I may and some I won't. I will let them blank to write in.


The flowers on this one are dies from My Creative Time.


More die flowers and stamps from My Creative Time.


The sentiment on this was is from CardzTV and the coffee cup is from a generic stamp set.


15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

jimlynn said...

Brenda, I love the design you used on these!! WOW! Very different and so pretty. Great cards and cute images.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Oh wow, all of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the design - so creative!! You decorated each one beautifully!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Germain said...

Such pretty cards! Love how they open!!

MaryH said...

You were a busy girl in that craft room. Each one of these gate folds is a beaut, and I really liked that swirly scallop effect in the last one. Clever! I'm glad you had time to get in the craft mood today and you did a fab job! Keep it up. Big hugs and wishes for a wonderful wkend for you both. MM

Carol L said...

What a nice collection of cards you've made today! I like that the design on each is basically the same design, yet the different colors and papers give each one their own distinctive look! I really like that curvy scalloped panel behind the circles too. It just keeps everything flowing nicely :)
well done, now go have yourself a great weekend!

Veerle said...

Oh my Brenda I love this design, so great how they open and how it looks from the front side. So beautiful and I love your funny sentiments, they made me smile. Very lovely cards. Big hug from me Veerle xxxx oh yes and enjoy your weekend ;-)

Anita in France said...

These are all so pretty, Brenda ... as fabulous as your previous cards that I've been catching up on! I'm soooo behind, but have so enjoyed catching up with you! Keeping you, DH and your military son in my prayers! Anita :)

Carole Beath said...

I love the gate fold style of cards and your cards are just wonderful. Sending hugs to you, Brenda.
Carole

Loll said...

Beautiful cards Brenda ... and what a fantastic design. Loll xx

Sheila H said...

Love these cards, Brenda!

scrappymo! said...

This is a great fold and design. Your cards are lovely, Brenda!

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

Brilliant cards!

Love the style you have created .. .. and all the different ways of showcasing it.

You have certainly been very busy.

Hope all is OK at your end.

Love Jules xx

cm said...

Oh, for gosh sake's: this set of cards is nothing short of delightful! Beautiful papers and you are totally rockin' your MCT stash! Aren't the butterflies fabulous! And you even have the bees! Eeee...so cute! The gate-fold is a wonderful added touch; something I've only tried once. I messed up with measurements, even though I know the "measure twice, cut (or in this case, score) once! You've inspired me to revisit it at some point! As for inside sentiments: something I do rarely (even though I took the online card class: Inside/Outside...or something like that). A whole lot of happy happening here! Big hugs and loads o' love heading your way!
~c

Tina Campbell said...

Wow super cute cards, I have this cart I'll have to give it a go :) I can see a few fun birthday cards with it. Catching up on email today :)