Friday, May 17, 2013

Wow I Can't Believe It!!!

I can't believe that I was chosen over all the ladies that applied for a position on SOUS (Stuck on U Sketches)!!! How cool is that?! What an honor to work with such talented ladies!!!  I applied for the die cut part of the DT which will be every other Friday. So much more doable for me during the summer.  With summer being busy with mowing and other summer things, I wanted something that wasn't so demanding on my time. So when I saw that SOUS was having DT calls for different parts of the design team I applied. Now never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get chosen, just the opposite actually. So imagine my surprise when I got an email from Leah telling me I was chosen!!!! Golly how did that happen?? I don't know but I'm so excited to be part of this fabulous team!!  I start in June, June the 14th will be my first post with SOUS so I hope you come and visit me and the whole SOUS Design Team! Thanks for visiting me today and sharing in my awesome news!

13 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Congratulations Brenda,
Why not you? you do such great work no wonder they picked you. Look forward to seeing your work on there.

Sue

The Queen (Laura) said...

Of course they chose you! You are so talented! Congratulations!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brenda. They know talent when they see it. You will be a great addition to their team. Can't wait to see your creations on SOUS.

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations! You must be over the moon.
Look forward to seeing your creations for them!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!

Lynden Blossom said...

Congratulations, Brenda! I'm happy for you! ;-}
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Brenda! You were confident to enter, now be confident and proud that you were chosen! Way to go!! It's wonderful that they broke up the DT duties to make it something you could apply for. I look forward to your future inspirations!!

MaryH said...

Well, BIG CONGRATS! Not sure why you were so surprised...I'm surely not! You do fantastic work, and they are wise to choose you. You will be an asset to the team & I can't wait to see what you post. Way to go, you! Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Congrats!! I will have to check it out I don't know if I have ever been over there.

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jules said...

Many congratulations Brenda .. .. well done.

Looking forward to seeing your DT projects.

Love Jules xx

~ Jo ~ said...

I can understand why Leah picked you my friend!!! Congratulations!!! You deserve it and your work shows that!

Hugs,
Jo

Scrapping Girl said...

SO SO cool!!!!! I always look forward to checking on the fabulous SOUS DT projects over breakfast on Fridays-can't wait to see your stuff on there too! You do wonderful work and totally deserve it!
Michelle

Glenda said...

Congratulations Brenda! You are so talented and so deserving! You will be great on the team!
Hugs!
Glenda