Monday, May 6, 2013

The Winner of Jo's 1st Blogoversary is....

D!!!  I used Random.org to pick my winner and here is the results:

True Random Number Generator  25Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Di said:Wow I LOVE this album. Do you have or can you direct me to a tutorial to make it one?
Congrats D- I have emailed you so if you don't get it please email me at bsl60 at embarqmail dot com
Thank for all the lovely comments everyone and thanks for hopping along with us for Jo's 1st Blogoversary!! You all rock!

3 comments:

D- said...

Oh my gosh that's me.
Thank you so much.
I'm off to check my email.
D-

Migdalia said...

Congrats D-!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kellie 0:) said...

Congratulations Di, Thanks for joining us on the Hop