Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tags & ATC's Challenge at My Paper Crafting!

Hello my crafty friends, hope you all are having a fabulous day so far!  Today at My Paper Crafting is Tags & ATC's and our challenge of Pink is continuing.  For my tag, I used a birthday present from my good friend Suzanne, she gave me two Prima Doll stamps as well as other goodies for my birthday, so I used one of the Prima Doll stamps, which I have to say I am loving these girls!!! They are addicting though, so beware! lol  I stamped my doll and then paper pieced her dress with scraps from my scrap bin, colored her in with my Spectrum Noirs and then layered her on my tag on two thickness of foam tape. For my tag, I traced the tag that comes in the packaging of the dolls.  It is about 9 1/4 inches tall by about 3 3/4 inches wide, so nice large tag!  I put pink paper as my base, then used some scraps from my scrap bin and punching the bottom with the EK Success scallop, scallop punch and then punching again with a EK Success daisy punch some white daisies. I put pearls in a bottle in the center of my daisies.  I stamped a sentiment on and called it done after added lace through my hole and tied with pink bakers twine! I have a card for tomorrow featuring this same doll, so check back tomorrow to see her! Next... to play with the other doll!! lol Now please go check out what inspirations of pink my design team sisters have for you over at My Paper Crafting.  While you are there please check out the rules and prizes and link up with us. We love when you get crafty with us and we love seeing your creations!






7 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute tag! Great image :)

~Sheena

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow Brenda, I have never paper pieced anything before! I just love how you did her dress! Love this tag! :)

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute. I love it. TFS

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Your doll is so cute and I love the daisies with it. So cute and sweet.
Your tag is so pretty.

The Queen (Laura) said...

The tag is so cute! The dress looks great! Love the papers and the daisy borders. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Lynden Blossom said...

What a sweet, dainty Tag - for a teen or 'tween, perhaps! Darling stamps! I made a larger tag this time, too - more of a 'card-tag' to fit in a business #10 envelope. ;-}
Lynden

http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

Annette said...

Very pretty card. yes love that stamp.