Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My PaperCrafting Challenge

Hi my crafty friends, I hope all you wonderful mother's had an awesome Mother's Day!! Mine was very nice.  I have a favor to ask of you all, I need some prayers.  I've had a rough month and a half and I need some energy and to feel well again. The Lupus is just taking so much from me right now but I am hoping that this soon passes and I can be good to go for a while once again. So please say a little prayer for me if you would. Thank you!!!

Ok now for the Cricut challenge over at My Paper Crafting is lace.  I didn't know at first if I wanted to use real lace on a project or if I wanted to use a Cricut cut that was lacy. Well I decided to go with a Cricut cut that was lacy.  I used Art Philosophy for everyone including my card base and the colors I went with are brown and yellow. I used brown stickles on my butterflies and some pearls, one pearl I colored pink with my Spectrum Noir marker.  The size of my card is a 5.5 square card. That's it, just a simply card. I hope you will go see what my DT sisters have made, you won't be disappointed at all!! Then think about linking up with us with a project of your own. To see what the rules are and what you could win, go check it out at My Paper Crafting. You know we love it when you get crafty with us!!!  As always thanks for stopping by today!





7 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love how you did this card Brenda! I will keep you in my prayers also!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Sheena said...

Beautiful card! I love those butterflies and the added pearls

~Sheena

Kathy said...

Brenda your card is beautiful! Sending prayers and feel better soon wishes your way!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda I absolutely love this!!!!! Beautiful lace cuts and the butterflies are stunning. You know I pray for you every day my friend. Hugs!

MaryH said...

This one is really & truly awesome. You really nailed it with the lace & your colors. Even down to the lacy butterflies. As for prayers, you got 'em! TFS such a beautiful & beautifully made, card. Have a better Friday, and hope you get to feeling better real soon. Power of prayer does wonders. I know this! Hugs

The Queen (Laura) said...

So pretty! I absolutely love the butterflies and how you've added pearls! The lace cut is fabulous! Wonderful job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Annette said...

Love those Butterflies!