Friday, May 17, 2013

My Paper Crafting Digital Dessert Fridaze

Hello my crafty friends, I want to thank you all for praying for me.  It must have worked because I am finally feeling better after about 2 months.  It feels good to feel good, it feels good to be out of this flair if that was what was going on! lol  So thank you to those who said a prayer for me!!!

Now onto my project. It's Friday and you know what that means, yep weekend is here and it is time for another Digital Dessert Fridaze at My Paper Crafting!  I picked a really cute digi to send to my grandkids in NY.  Melin has the cutest digi's and if you don't want to color them she has a color digi along with a black and white digi! So when you buy the digi it comes with both!!! How awesome is that! So the digi I chose is the "I Whaley Love You" whale. Perfect to send to my grandkids to let them know how much I love them. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color my whale in then I fussy cut him out and placed him on a side step card.  Then I used Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge to cut out some waves to place on the steps of the card and the sun from Mickey and Friends (I think) with a cute Peachy Keen face on the other side of the step card. The sun I had left over in my stash that I didn't use on another project and I thought it was perfect to put on this card. A little glossy accents on the water, eyes, and the heart spouting out and I was done.  I have some stickers to place in the with the card to send to them because what kids doesn't like stickers?! lol  So go check out what digi's my design team sisters have used, pick up your free digi today at My Paper Crafting and then get crafty with it and link up with us! You know how much we love when you get crafty with us!!




10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh Brenda, this is fabulous! I just love everything about it! It is way to cute! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda this is so stinkin cute. I love the way you colored the whale and love the Peachy Keen eyes. Just so fun. I know one of your grandkids would love this. Also big congrats on the new design team. They are lucky to have you my friend.

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so adorable! Perfect for the grandkids!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Sue Crease said...

Brenda,
The grandkids will love this, I can see it will be up for a while on there dresser.

Sue

The Queen (Laura) said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I "whaley" love this! So will your grand kids. The digi is so adorable! Love the heart in the water spout! The sun looks great with the Peachy Keen face. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

scrappymo! said...

Oh my gosh...this is just too cute. I really need to learn to use my bug. I have lots of carts but afraid to try it...not very good at learning new electronic things!

Love that stepper card!

Larelyn said...

Oh my gosh, Brenda, this card is just so totally adorabable. One of my faves, for sure.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Lynden Blossom said...

I Whaley Like your card! Full of personality and cheer! ;-}
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

papillon digital design said...

wow. Love this. It's awesome.
Thank for sharing
Pam
Papillondigitaldesigns

Annette said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.