Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Paper Crafting Challenge-Pink!

Hello my crafty friends, happy hump day to all!!  As you know if it is Wednesday that means it is a Cricut challenge over at My Paper Crafting.  Our challenge this week is PINK. I love pink, yes I'm a pink kind of girl, after living with 7 males in my house, I need my pink. lol  Actually I love all colors but am very font of pink.  So I made a little 3x3 card using a pink card base, I know it doesn't look pink in the picture but I assure you that it is, I guess my flash washed out the pink color.  It is kinda pearly paper, very pretty in person. I love this size card to grab quickly when you may need a little card for a gift or gift bag.  I put Hello Kitty with her little friend in the center of the card and stamped my border and  sentiment. When I think of pink, Hello Kitty comes to mind. lol  Go to My Paper Crafting and check out what my design team sisters have for you, lots of inspiration I assure you!  Then join in and link up with us. We love when you get crafty with us and who knows what you could win! So check us out, see the rules and the prize at My Paper Crafting.  Thanks for stopping by today!



8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, what a sweet card! Who can resist Hello Kitty right! I love the added glitter to the bow! :)

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute! You can't go wrong with Hello Kitty. I love the glittery bow. The teddy bear is cute behind her. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Larelyn said...

Sooooo cute. I love the cut and the pink bow is perfect.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Jen said...

With all those boys running around, you deserve every bit of pink, bling and frilly stuff you can get your hands on, Brenda! Sweet card!

Sheena said...

Aww..such a cute little card :)

~Sheena

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cute little bear with the Hello Kitty. Love it!

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

A gorgeous fun card .. .. love the sentiment and outer border alongside those cute characters.

Hope you have a good day today.

Love Jules xx

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh Brenda this is so adorable!! I just love Hello Kitty, always have! She's adorable! I love the size card you created, always a great "go to" size for something quick. Love the card my friend!

Hugs,
Jo
xox