Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Feel The Love Project at My Paper Crafting

Hi my crafty friends, happy hump day to ya!  Today is "I Feel the Love" over at My Paper Crafting.  Click here to read all about this month's recipient. Reggie is a wonderful dad who works hard to support his family with the finances as well as support for their daughter who has cancer for the second time! So this family could use some cards as well as lots of prayers!!  For my card, I made one for dad and I thought this card sums it up pretty good.  I used Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for the card base, Just Because Cards for the sentiment and the radish and Beyond Birthdays for the "dad" which I welded to the sentiment from Just Because Cards using my Gypsy. My card base is 4.25 so it will fit in an A2 envie. A little seam binding bow, some twine and a little star paper button with some doodling with a bronze jell pen and I called it done.  Please consider making a card for this family and linking it up with My Paper Crafting!!! Thanks everyone!




5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Wonderful shaped card Brenda! :)

Darnell said...

That's an awesome card, Brenda! Just awesome! He will love it and you're sweet to share about this family's situation. I've made a note and hope to get a chance to participate!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Your card is rad too Brenda. Love the humor and the shape.

Sheena said...

Cool card for Reggie!!

~Sheena

Georgiana said...

Loving the shape and saying. Fun cartridge!