Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flourish!-My Paper Crafting Challenge

Ooops, I totally forgot to post this today! And the sad thing is that I reminded myself yesterday to not forget to write up this post and I forgot anyway.  Yes, I'm sad folks. lol  So our challenge over at My Paper Crafting is to use a flourish on a project.  I got all my die cuts from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I inked everything with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. Used some stickles for some bling and a Viva pearl pen for the flower center. I also used some hand dyed ribbon on my sentiment mat.. Simple and quick card!



4 comments:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Brenda and I love all your inking!
Jayne x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh you sound like me! I think my brain is turning to mush! Very pretty! I love the sentiment!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

Ah, you say Simple & Quick...doesn't look it. Love your flower, and yes,I have this cartridge, never used! Another reason for you to visit!!! This is a very pretty card, and I really like the shape of this card. TFS & Hugs

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda this is so pretty. Love the cuts and the Pearl Pen and Stickles. The tag is really cute too.