Friday, May 10, 2013

Digital Dessert Fridaze at My Paper Crafting

Happy Friday my crafty friends, since it's Friday you know that mean it's time for Digital Dessert Fridaze over at My Paper Crafting.  I used the digi called ConGRADulations.  I figured since graduations are coming up I'd make a graduation card to put in my stash.  I colored this digi with my Spectrum Noir markers and then cut out with a SB's Nesti.  I then used a ticket die and stamp for "it's your day".  My card base is a gate fold and I glued my ticket and digi on opposite sides of the gate fold base.  Then I stamped the inside with some graduation stamps.  Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Go check out the other digi inspirations my design team sisters have for you, I promise you will be inspired and while you are at My Paper Crafting pick up your free digi that Melin gives each Friday!!!  Then think about coloring it and linking it up with us! We always love when you get crafty with us!!!





7 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Wonderful fold card Brenda! Love the classic black and white colors! Wonderful sentiment as well! :)

Lynden Blossom said...

Lovely, Classic card - clever 'cross-closing' - good sentiment - A lovely gift for any Grad! ;-}
Lynden

http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Thanks for the reminder that I need to get some graduation cards made. Love this one and the way it folds open. Also awesome sentiments.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love the fold. The ticket looks great! I need to make a card for my niece who's graduating on the 22nd. Great card my friend! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

magicwanda said...

What a great design Brenda.
I like the black and white theme and that ticket cool!
Big hugs

Sue Crease said...

Brenda, love this grad card and the ticket is cute too.

Sue.

Annette said...

Nice card. Which reminds me I have to make one for tomorrow!