Friday, May 3, 2013

Digital Dessert Fridaze at My Paper Crafting

Well folks I did it again, totally forgot to post this.  It's been one crazy week here and a doctor gave me news that I really didn't want to hear about my heart and of course it is Lupus related. So if you would say a little prayer for me I would be grateful!!  Now it is Friday and that means it's Digital Dessert Fridaze over at My Paper Crafting.  I  picked the digi of a little bear having strawberries and shortcake! He is so cute and of course this is a spring dessert my family loves having only instead of shortcake I make hot milk cake. Yum Yum!!! You can find this cute little digi here. I colored this cutie with my Spectrum Noir markers, I used some liquid pearl to make the whipped topping look so creamy and my stamped sentiment is from PTI. Now remember to get crafty with us and link up.  Go to My Paper Crafting to read what the rules are and to pick up your free digi that Melin so graciously gives each week! As always thanks for your wonderful comments, they really make my day!






No comments: