Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Fun-My Paper Crafting Challenge!




Hello my crafty friends, I'm so sorry my post is up late today.  I'm not having the best week here. My Lupus is active in my brain, and thus affecting how I think-which I'm not thinking very well at all. Yesterday was my worst day and thus is why my post wasn't up for this morning right away.  Soooo on to our challenge for today with My Paper Crafting!!  I used my Cricut for my card base using the Art Philosophy cartridge and then using Melin's adorable digital stamp called Penguin Wipe Out that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.I also used a SU framelit die to cut out my shape for my digi. I kept this card pretty simple not really doing much to it at all but think it is so cute.  This penquin makes for a cute get well card if someone you know had a "winter" fun accident, like skiing and broke something.  It would surely put a smile on their face! Come along and play with us in this challenge of making a project using winter sports fun as the challenge.  We love seeing your Cricut projects as I find that I get a lot of inspiration from you all as well.  Now do you need some inspiration?? Well look no further than my design team sisters over at My Paper Crafting, they have some awesome projects for you to see, and while you are there-leave them some bloggy love!!  Stay warm where ever you are!!



8 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Brenda this is so completely adorable! Love the shape and the image!! Too cute.
Susan

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, I have to agree with you, the Wipe Out Penguin digi really is so adorable! You colored it so well! Love the black and white too! It all looks perfect together! :)

Jen said...

Great card, Brenda! Love the shape and great coloring on that little penguin. Hope you are doing better today!

~ Jen

MaryH said...

This is the cutest card.Just love his expression. I really like the die cuts going on here, and the B&W background behind the die is a nifty touch...really draws the eye. Your coloring is really nice too...like your highlights..good job! Hugs. TFS & hope things settle down real soon for you.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Boy did this bring back memories of when I first began skiing years ago. Love the expression on this oh so cute penguin. Great coloring on the digi and shape. I love the inside sentiment. Great digi for a Get well card.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I pray you feel better soon. This card is adorable! His face is so sweet. I love the shape of the card. The sentiment inside goes well with it. Great job my friend!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Darnell said...

I'm sorry you are having a lupus flare, Brenda! I have to tell you that your adorable card is just a perfect image for how we feel lots of days, huh? Your post happened to line up so that your "Ouch" penquin picture is just opposite your profile paragraph about all your onions. It is perfect! We have to keep our senses of humor!! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

Larelyn said...

This is just delightful! You've chosen the perfect setting for this adorable image. Well done.
Hugs,
Larelyn
PS. Hope you're feeling better soon.