Monday, January 28, 2013

Frosty the Snowman! BBTB2 Challenge

Hello crafty friends, today at BBTB2 we all chose Frosty the Snowman for our challenge theme.  Well I had the perfect picture in mind for this challenge!  So off to my scrap room I went.  I pulled out my Cricut Image cartridges Snow Angel and Santa's Village and proceeded from there.  All my papers were printed using the Snow Angel cart and my cute "Frosty" was printed and cut using the Santa's Village cart.  I used a sketch that I saved from someone, sorry don't remember where-I just save them to my computer and then go through them when I need inspiration.  So here is the layout and the sketch.  Hope you like my "frosty" layout featuring my grand-daughter Claire and her daddy.  Thanks for looking everyone!  Keep warm and let the days that are getting long keep you smiling as before we know it spring will be here!! I for one can't wait! lol






I cut my snowman out in layers and popped them up.  Here's a view from the side:



Ok it's your turn my crafty friends!  So go BBTB2 and see what inspiration the design team has for you and then make a "frosty the snowman" project of your own and link up with us.  Just remember that this is a Cricut challenge so please use your Cricuts.  Have fun!!


12 comments:

Jayne said...

Awesome LO Brenda and love the piccie too!
Great dimension and love the cuts you used. I have just made the decision to sell my Imagine as I just never use it! :( You use yours so beautifully.
Hugs
Jayne x

Susan Edwards said...

Brenda I really like this layout. Of course I am a scrapbooker at heart! The snowman is so sweet and friendly looking and your font is perfect. Great use of the sketch for inspiration. And best of all, what a wonderful photo!!
xx Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

How totally sweet, Brenda! Love the layout and dimension and that Frosty is adorableand so is the pic. Wonderful!! xxD

Anonymous said...

Brenda, this is a beautiful layout. All the cuts are perfect with that wonderful picture.

Carole Beath said...

What a great layout, Brenda.... The snowman is perfect to hang around the lovely photo.
Hugs
Carole

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a great layout and sketch Brenda. I love the framing and the colors. Sure is a cute pic and snowman to go with it.

DIANA L. said...

I didn't realize I used the same snow peep you did - They could be buddies. I love your layout and I like how you popped him up and did a few layers. great job thanks for the fun challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Cute & Cool LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

MaryH said...

Enjoyed seeing the picture of your 'kids' when I enlarged it. Your Frosty is SO perfect with this layout, and popping him up in layers was a neat touch. Your grand is going to just love this from Granma. GOOD JOB, and TFS. They did a good job on THEIR snowman too! LOL

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Brenda your layout is just perfect for your great photo! I love that little snowman he looksso cheeky!
Hugs
Juliexx

shelly said...

awesome layout brenda :)

Annette said...

Another great Layout! Love, Love, Love.