Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bundle Up Baby!



Hi my crafty friends, today is a new Cricut challenge at My Paper Crafting and our challenge is "bundle up baby", we are to use hats, gloves, anything that you use to bundle up with.  So I used the digi stamp from Melin called Snowman Snow Luv and the Cricut cartridges Winter Woodland and Jolly Holidays.  My card base is called a Double Dutch Card which is so fun to make!  I cut my digi out with a Spellbinder and mounted him on another Spellbinder.  I colored my digi with my Spectrum Noir markers, added a little Star Dust Stickles and some glossy accents, and some confetti snowflakes and called it done. Then I sized my Cricut cuts in my Gypsy and cut them out, placed them on my card. I think it turned out to stinkin' cute! If you'd like to know how to make a Double Dutch Card just do a search in YouTube for a "Double Dutch Card".  If you love my little digi click here to check out more awesome and cute digi's of every kind! For some more inspiration please go check out my design team sisters and leave them some  bloggy love!  Thanks for looking my crafty friends!




12 comments:

Jen said...

Love this unique card, Brenda! I've never seen one that opens like this one does. Great job; this card is just too cute!

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh Brenda, you are brilliant! :) At first I was thinking I have never seen this fold before, but I have! You just flipped it! Way to go thinking outside the box! Such a sweet wonderful card too!

Charlotte said...

Brenda, This is just wonderful. I love the unique way the card opens. Your colors are beautiful and the sentiment is perfect.
Charlotte

Jen said...

Very "cool" card!! lol I love your images and the way you have your card to fold out is so neat!

TerriK said...

Cute card, Brenda!

Janet Baldwin said...

THis is a really cute card. I love the double dutch cards but I never thought of presenting it on the side like you have done. Love it!

Melinda Beltran said...

This is so "cool" indeed! I love the way it opens! You did a fabulous job coloring too! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us my friend!
-Melin

Annette said...

Another cute card Miss Brenda !

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Your right this digi snowman is snow snow cute. I love him and your coloring. Also love this double dutch card. I definitely want to try one of these. Awesome creation my friend.

Larelyn said...

OMgosh, the image is just sooooo precious and I love the fold. Fabulous project!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Christy said...

Oh this is SO cute! :) :) :)

MaryH said...

Awesome folds here. Love the digi and outstanding coloring job done on it. I see plenty of highlights and shading. You are getting those Noirs whipped into shape. These folds just amaze me. TFS & well done!