Sunday, December 2, 2012

Please join us!

Hi my crafty friends, I want to invite you to join us at My Paper Crafting formally know as Cooking with Cricut.  We are on day 2 of  the 3rd Annual 25 Days Christmas and Year 'Round Showcase, there are fabulous freebies each day from Melinda, so Merry Christmas to you!!!  I am so lucky to be part of this special design team so I really hope to get my blog problems fixed!  These women are so talented and I know you will enjoy each and every day up to the 25th!  So please come and see what the design team has in store for you each day and while you are there grab that days freebies!!  I promise you won't be disappointed.  So what are you waiting for?  Click on the link above and go check it out!!!

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Hi Brenda
Your email didn't go through again...is it b (like baby) s (like slow) and l (like law)
or is that l like law and number like bs1
scrappymo!

scrappymo! said...

Your computer is rejecting my email...why not email me
scrappymo1@gmail.com
then I can answer you back and your computer will accept me cuz it will recognize I am replying.
Mine is the nukmber 1 after my name.

Have to go up and watch TV with DH or he gets lonely (and cranky) about me spending too much time in my craftroom. Will go up and be back down here is about 3 hours and will check it went through.