Monday, December 17, 2012

Hello Santa!

Hello my crafty friends, another Monday has rolled around and that means it is time for another Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge and I am hosting this week!  For my theme I chose "Santa" since it is so close to Christmas.  Yeah, don't even ask if I'm good to go for Santa, cause I'm not quite there yet! lol Time goes by way to quickly if you ask me.  Wasn't it just summer???? Ok back on track, maybe that's why I never feel caught up-I always wonder off track.  Soooo....make a project using your Cricut with Santa on it, link it up to BBTB2 and make sure to list what cart you used.  Also BBTB2 will be taking a short holiday break and we will be back in the new year.  So enjoy your Christmas and New Year!!!

I did a tag, cause I need so many of them, lol-for my grandchildrens gifts.  I used Doodlecharms for my Santa and put Polar White Flower Soft on his fur. Gave him some googly eyes, pink cheeks and nose.  I should have inked his beard and mustashe but I didn't.  Oh well I was keeping it simple as I wanted to make many.  My tag base is a die from My Creative Time-love these tags Miss Emma has!  That's about it for my tag, like I said I kept is simple so I could mass produce.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Christmas!  Crafty hugs!




9 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Brenda, I love your Santa tag!!! So pretty and perfect... and package ready!! Thanks for hostessing this great challenge - I love Santa and so enjoyed crafting a Santa project!!!
Susan

Jayne said...

Your tag is gorgeous Brenda. He is my favourite ever Santa! Thanks for a fun challenge and Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Jayne x

Carole Beath said...

Brenda, what a darling tag..... I am so glad you picked Santa as our challenge this week because this was so much fun. Hugs.
Carole

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this tag Brenda and the Flower Soft is so perfect for the fur. Great little tag.

Georgiana said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! That means I sure like your tag.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

The Queen (Laura) said...

What a great tag! He is so cute! I love the fur on his hat! Yes I swear it was just summer! Time is speeding by. I haven't gotten all the projects I had in mind for Christmas. At crunch time, quick, easy to produce projects are awesome! Great job my friend!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

MaryH said...

Great tag, great Santa...Simple???Nooo, didn't look simple to me! Loved the flower soft...good job with it. (mine never looks that good!) Merry Christmas to you & your family. Hope you get all caught up. I think I finally just 'gave up'. That's ok. Spending the time with the DD in Fla., so that's all that matters. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Brenda, love yout Santa tag. He's so huggable. This was such a fun challenge. Thanks. Merry Christmas!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Brenda..I love how u gave this tag a layered look..so sweet...Krista