Monday, November 12, 2012

Turkey Swing Card

Hello my fabulous crafty friends!  It's Monday and time for a new challenge at BBTB2.  This week I am hosting and I chose for my Design Team to create using a turkey from any Cricut cartridge.  Oh my the Design Team has some fabulous inspiration for you today!!  So please go check them out and then hopefully you will have time to making a project using a turkey too.  Just please make sure that you follow our simple rules found at the top of the BBTB2 blog-I'm promise they are basic and easy to follow.

Now onto my project.  I decided to give one of the swing cards on the Artiste cart a try.  They are quite fun to do! lol  Nothing was hard to do about this card as the Cricut does all the work for you.  I just added my pattern paper and also found my cute little turkey silhouette on the Ariste cart as well. I cut this card at 7" because I wanted a bigger card, but I have also did one at 5.5 and that is a good size too and will fit in an A2 envie. My sentiments are from My Creative Time and you can find her stamps here.  I think it is a great little card to send on for Thanksgiving.  I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you will give some of the swing cards a try.  Happy Craftin!



9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Brenda! Love the papers you chose and the turkey silhouette looks so elegant. xxD

Sandi said...

Brenda, love the Turkey Silhouette and design of this card, gorgeous background papers, hugs

Carole Beath said...

Brenda, I LOVE this design style and the turkey is just perfect. Thanks for a fun challenge.
Carole

Jayne said...

Love your swing card Brenda! I want to try one of these.
Jayne x

Susan Edwards said...

Beautiful swing card, Brenda. You colors are so wonderfully "Fall" - love that. Your turkey silhouette is so elegant looking - wonderful idea.

Thanks for hosting this great challenge - I had fun with it!

xx Susan

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I love your swing card. The turkey silhouette is perfect with those beautiful papers. Stunning.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So pretty Brenda. I love the papers you used and love that it is a swing card. Cute turkey!

The Queen (Laura) said...

These are wonderful! Love the papers you've used. The turkey is cute! I've made one of these by hand, but I would love this cartridge. Great job my friend!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

MaryH said...

Another fabulous creation and your papers were so very pretty with this card. Am lovin' these diff folds you are doing. Hugs