Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rose Letter

Just trying to catch up on my post, the new year has started off pretty busy around here.  We have many birthdays in the beginning of January. Any hoo, this is a letter I put rolled roses all over for my friend Vickie.  She is  on our challenge thread on the mb and I was her secret santa.  I made this for her to put into her crafting room. I got a letter at Hobby Lobby, covered it on the sides and front in matching paper then glued my rolled roses on and used my MS branch punch to fill in a little.  I think it turned out pretty cute!


5 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

So pretty! I bet your friend will love it! I know I do!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful job Brenda. I love the colors you chose and I know Vickie loved it. :)

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful. I love this rolled rose. You will have to show me how you do it.

Shawnee said...

Brenda, this is soo beautiful. You are doing great with rolling those beautiful flowers. I love this. I'm sure Vickie loved it as well. Beautiful!

Amy said...

Wow this is so beautiful! I love the country feel that it has, yet it is still elegant... :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com